Achieving Your Potential
All students need support and guidance in order to reach their full potential and you will be set challenging targets which are continually tracked and monitored. Comprehensive support is available to you, including:
- Termly reports are produced, ensuring that progress is continually reviewed and appropriate action implemented to ensure success.
- A full academic report is provided mid-way through the year to ensure that you and your parents/carers are fully aware of how success can be achieved.
- Parent Consultation Evenings are held to discuss progress.
- Progress Tutors regularly review progress through 1:1 meetings and target setting for improvement and development.
- Our Sixth Form Progress Manager mentors students who have been identified as requiring additional support to achieve their potential.
- Subject staff work in close conjunction with you, your parents/carers and your Progress Tutor to ensure that your progress is reviewed and any necessary intervention implemented swiftly to achieve success.
- You will have access to a Supported Study facility supervised by staff for your independent study. The Supported Study room is open from 8:00am until 4:30pm daily.