Frequently asked questions:
- Enrolment dates are 24 August and 25 August 9.00-11.00am (if you are on holiday please enrol on Monday 4 September at 1.00-2.00pm)
- Sixth Form start back at 8:45am on Wednesday 6th
- Form groups will be listed in the Sixth Form Common Room and outside the Sixth Form Office.
- To buy your Sixth Form tie and pay your Sixth Form starter pack, please log on to ParentPay. All students who have paid for a tie will be given these in registration on Wednesday 6th Ties must be purchased by Friday 8th September.
- Please ensure that all uniform adheres to the Sixth Form Uniform Policy (further information can be found on the Sixth Form webpage). Remember, no jeans, plain black jumpers in close knit style, black shoes, no extreme hair colours, no hoodies, all facial piercings removed or a clear plastic stud inserted.
- If you think you are eligible for Bursary (household income below £23,439) then please complete the necessary forms available from the Sixth Form team on Enrolment Day or download and print from the Sixth Form web page; please hand these to the Finance Office at the start of September.
- If you have selected Work Experience as your ‘Enrichment’ option then try and secure a placement for a Tuesday afternoon.
- Bridging tasks for all subjects you are taking in September need to be completed to a high standard for handing in to subject teachers by Friday 8 September.
Any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is the presentation used during Induction Week with more information about the Sixth Form, enrolment and expectations.
Remember Bridging Tasks for all subjects you are taking in September need to be completed to a high standard for handing in to subject teachers by Friday 8 September. Below you will find the Bridging Tasks for each subject.